It’s one thing to lose your AirPods, but it’s something else when it becomes a snack. Luke Dormehl has details:
One of the first things I heard when Apple first showed off its AirPods was “wow, those are going to be easy to lose.” If you’ve got a kid in the house, however, you might also want to consider how swallowable they are.
Seriously? Who eats a bit of plastic that big? Hey, things happen.
Mom Kiara Stroud was at work when she got a worried call from her mom. Her mom told her that the boy had choked on the AirPod after putting it in his mouth. She was taking him to an emergency room for assistance.
Every mom wants a call like that, amirite?
The AirPod passed unimpeded into the boy’s stomach. It showed up on X-rays just below his ribcage. Doctors suggest that the best thing to do is to let them pass naturally.
Who wants to try it out to see if it still works? Hello? Hello?